• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Et48 2.0 Tekin RX8 fail and motor temp question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cgoldsmith2

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
After about 10 battery packs my RX8 gen 3 died flashing the 1/2 and 6/7 lights. It was under warranty and I already sent it in. Per the advice of some I picked up the hobby wing xerun sct Esc on eBay and just installed it. When I get a replacement for the Tekin esc I’ll probably use it to build my next project. Most likely the eb.

My 2000kv Tekin motor gets very hot (I don’t have temps) pretty fast. I’m running a 15 or 16 pinion. Is there a good fan mount for the motor?

Really hoping someone can help.. experiencing the same issues. 2250kv motor, RX8 gen 3, 4S lights flashing 1/2 6/7 this is my second RX8 this one lasted 10 minutes. I ran the car 10 minutes no issues. Took off to cool motor was hot to touch but nothing insane. Stock spur stock pinion 1/2 to 3/4 throttle and it died on me. Really over this!

Recent Popular Liked

Back