• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Et48 2.0 electronics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swarls

Reaction score
So I'm looking to build my et48 as a racer and I need some input regarding batteries and motor kV.
I plan to go with the following electronics:

• SAVÖX SB-2292SG
  • Tekin RX8gen3
  • Tekin 4038 T8gen3 truggy motor
Can't decide if I should go 2000 or 1700kV for the motor.

Also looking for some good LiPos to go with that setup and couldn't find anything about good race packs. The only ones that seem to pop up regularly are protek packs. Since I'm from Germany, I'd need to ship them over from the US, which adds a hefty shipping fee and I'd like to avoid that..

Thanks in advance!

Most folks in my area are running 2250KV on 4S in our Truggies

I'm running the following Zeee battery currently:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B099N8L66N

I've had that battery for almost a year now and planning to replace it soon.

Many folks are starting to run their truggies on 3S... gearing up from 16T to 18T pinion and using timing/boost in the ESC to get more top end power.

Here's a sample video clip of Phi Long (aka Little Bump) running 3S in his eTruggy:

Most folks in my area are running 2250KV on 4S in our Truggies

I'm running the following Zeee battery currently:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B099N8L66N

I've had that battery for almost a year now and planning to replace it soon.

Many folks are starting to run their truggies on 3S... gearing up from 16T to 18T pinion and using timing/boost in the ESC to get more top end power.

Here's a sample video clip of Phi Long (aka Little Bump) running 3S in his eTruggy:

The 3s part is very interesting, have to look more into that. Thanks 👍

I'm not too keen on Zeee batteries, had one and they felt kinda lackluster on my basher and puffed really quickly.

1675111597343.png

Recent Popular Liked

Back