• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

ET410 is getting there!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe S.

Reaction score
Couldn’t wait for the electronics to come in. Went ahead and put her together!

0E2D6786-8F79-4AD8-8CAE-8A3CDBA79068.jpeg

Looking good so far @Joe S.

What electronics are you planning to put into it?

It will be powered by hobbywing electronics, savox servo, and Orion batteries. Running 10.5t because that is what they are requiring for the 4x4 truggy class I will be running.

I’ll post pictures when it’s all together.

I can’t wait! I talked my father in law into one as well! Indoor clay racing starts in two weeks here. Then there is our annual fall classic tournament the 2nd week of October. I’ll be sure to post thoughts and setups about the truck throughout the season. I race all over the place so just as long as there is a class to run it in I will.

Glued up some Positrons to see what she looks like with tires on and “frosted” the wing.

E1BCDAAC-D68B-4A66-ABAB-87F3C7455C46.jpeg

Paint job and decal work before the electronics get here! On all my vehicles I run the duratrax metalic blue paint.

Attachments

• 21EF50F4-397A-4789-9B68-BFF0C2CCF319.jpeg
    21EF50F4-397A-4789-9B68-BFF0C2CCF319.jpeg
    230.3 KB · Views: 523
Electronics come in. Mock up time! Sorry for the poor picture!

Attachments

• A99CE819-C5B8-4B7C-8333-B8CCFD10C4BC.jpeg
    A99CE819-C5B8-4B7C-8333-B8CCFD10C4BC.jpeg
    127.7 KB · Views: 366
Are the stock shock caps plastic on this truck? Aluminum preload collars? What about the bottom cap that holds the orings?

Yep the stock ones are plastic. I just got the aluminum ones in but idk if I’m going to put them on lol.

Yep the stock ones are plastic. I just got the aluminum ones in but idk if I’m going to put them on lol.

I haven't switched over on my ET yet. Probably wont anytime soon either. The only reason I can see the plastic ones failing is if I stripped them out.

All wired up! Ready to hit the track!

Attachments

• 9A476049-98BA-4882-B3B0-0F43A6BAF47B.jpeg
    9A476049-98BA-4882-B3B0-0F43A6BAF47B.jpeg
    213.9 KB · Views: 361
Have not tested it yet. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to hit the track! Putting together something else as well. Will post in another topic lol. I’ll be sure to post when I do make it though.

Well got to run the truck this weekend. Ran across a lot of problems. The major two were over heating and ball cups popping off. Running stock spur and a 10.5 motor... As for the ball cups idk why they are popping off. I set my steering and nothing is binding up or over steering. I am also not wrecking the truck when this happen and it is always the ones on the Ackerman. I plan on getting back out to the track through the week to tweak on some things.

Recent Popular Liked

Back