• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

ESC wire size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the solder Bill suggested from Amazon. I am used to using "thinner" solder and would have probably made a ball of slag out of my esc LOL. Thank you all for the help.

TBuggy, I am retiring this Nov, and will be moving to "Tri-Cities" (either Pasco or Kennewick) early next year. Three of our kids are up there as well as our six grand children. Are there any RC Car clubs that you know of in or near to TC?

I recommend Amazon Prime, they deliver for free and that order would arrive the very next day, no wasted time going to a store etc... totally different story if he was trying to support his local hobby shop, but trying to support Home Depot doesn't count IMO.

Personally I prefer Lowe's, they do a better job of supporting Veterans so that's where I choose to shop for home improvement materials :)

Yep, I ordered it via amazon prime and will have it tomorrow (Sunday).

My LHS has been iffy on service a few times. Some of the employees seem to enjoy talking with their friends and letting customers wait. I get it, you are having a conversation with your friend about your weekend, the weather etc. but after fifteen minutes while more than one customer is just standing around not very good service. I would really rather support my LHS even though they are an hour round trip but.....

I just go to HD because they are close. When I retire next month and move, I will probably switch to Lowes especially since they support veterans.

Thank you all again for the help.

I ended up going to the farther away LHS (better selection and service) and getting 12ga wire. I tried using the 10ga, I could tin it but it would not fit in the "slot" for the esc, neither the motor wires or the battery. Even with a neat and property done "tinning" it would not fit. I got it done nice and neat. Thank you all for the help.

TBuggy, I have been to that track it is awesome. We went three times with the family while in vacation in July. We plan on moving February or March 2021, hopefully we will see you there.

Recent Popular Liked

Back