• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Eb48 gen 1 parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abrocuglio11

Reaction score
I'm curious if the eb48.2 and .3 parts are interchangeable with my gen 1 eb48? I have had this car for several years I got it from my uncle who use to race competitively. I was really rough on this truggy since it was my first car years ago and now I have gotten back into the hobby and actually enjoy building them so I want to bring this ol girl back to her glory

EB48.2 is fairly compatible with the OG. Some .3 parts are an upgrade path and require multiple parts to be upgraded (e.g. towers, shocks and suspension arms).

What parts do you need to replace?

If you navigate under the parts menu on TEKNO's website, they list both the EB48 and EB48.2 under the same menu option under legacy vehicles which implies everything they sell in that section are going to be compatible.

EB48.2 is fairly compatible with the OG. Some .3 parts are an upgrade path and require multiple parts to be upgraded (e.g. towers, shocks and suspension arms).

What parts do you need to replace?
I'm looking to replace basically everything wearable on it. I want to freshen it up because a local track just got new owners and I'd like to participate in the fun. I have a rx8 and a 1900kv tekin motor in it as well. I plan on purchasing a newer kit however this buggy has sentimental value so I want to get it to it's original state and have a little fun with it.

If you navigate under the parts menu on TEKNO's website, they list both the EB48 and EB48.2 under the same menu option under legacy vehicles which implies everything they sell in that section are going to be compatible.
Thank you very much for the info. I do have a question, when I select the legacy it does not have a selection for just the eb48 and the part that I can see that actually says eb48 is the body. Most others I click say eb48.2. I just want to make sure I order the correct parts the first time. It would be stellar if the newer eb stuff fits. Again ty for the info the site is very good

I have an EB48.2 that I’m maintaining too. I believe the front arms is the only part out of stock and that’s going to be hard to find.

Recent Popular Liked

Back