• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

EB48.3 or .4????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BulldogSRT

Reaction score
Hi,
I am new around here since I just got my first Tekno. I picked a used EB48.3 off RcTech, but I am alittle confused? It was sold as a EB48.3 but looks to be a EB48.4. It has the correct front, rear, steering parts of the .4 but I am not sure how to check for the difference in the chassis. I will have to wait until I pull the diffs to check the tooth count on the ring/crown gear. Any ideas how the .3 and .4 chassis are different? And how I can verify the chassis

Thanks,
BulldogSRT

Tons of ways to tell the difference, but here is the quickest that I know at just a quick glance:

EB48.3 rear arms are flat across the bottom:
1570335853818.png

EB48.4 arms have an extra protrusion where the shocks mount:
1570335902880.png

Thanks. Is there anyway to check the differences in the chassis. So far it is a EB48.4, only 2 things I am not sure on is the diff's tooth count and the chassis. The diff gears are pretty simple, but the chassis I couldn't find much info on.

BulldogSRT

Thank you! Well it looks like I have a EB48.4. Thanks guys for all the help. Next time I will pay more attention and put this in the correct forum ☺☺.

BulldogSRT

Recent Popular Liked

Back