• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

EB410 Front Mount Rear Shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vwhobo

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
Driving Style
Racer
Very new to RC so go easy on me.

Can anyone confirm parts required to properly convert an EB410 to forward mount rear shocks? Recently purchased an ARTR used buggy. Rear arms have been swapped side to side which moved the shocks forward but now the droop screws are useless. Or should I just not worry about the rear droop? It already has the CF shock tower installed.

The list as I understand it is;

TKR6584 – EB410.2 Rear Suspension Arms

TKR6523HD – EB410.2 3.5mm Inner Hinge Pins

TKR6544B – EB410.2 Hinge Pin Inserts

Anything I'm missing?

I just went through this, you have to use the eb410.2 arms, swaybar mount, drive shafts, 3.5mm hingepins and pills, and then the rear is going to be wider than the front, so you have to do the same to the front, there is no easy way around it, just buy the 410.2 kit

I just went through this, you have to use the eb410.2 arms, swaybar mount, drive shafts, 3.5mm hingepins and pills, and then the rear is going to be wider than the front, so you have to do the same to the front, there is no easy way around it, just buy the 410.2 kit
Not up for buying another car, just bought this one. Besides, I already have all the parts listed above on hand but uninstalled.

The one thing on your list that stands out to me are the driveshafts. I didn't know that the rear arms are wider. I'll assume that because of that the .2 driveshafts are longer. Correct?

Thanks for the info.

Recent Popular Liked

Back