• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

EB410.2 - Pre Build Advice, Please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kdecesari

Reaction score
Before I begin tearing open any bags to build an EB410.2 , is there anything I should be aware of beforehand? I'm asking because during a recent EB48 2.1 build there was a bearing type-o that wasn't addressed that held me up for a few days while I sourced the right bearing. Fortunately a buddy who also has the same model had an extra bearing to hand off to me. However, this time I am solo without a buddy who has built one already to provide the guidance or extra part support.
Thank you!

I haven't had any build issues with any of their kits.

1704050057245.png

Those set screws, that secure the kingpin shoulder screws, require a delicate touch. Very easy to strip the plastic. To better feel them snugging down, I semi pre thread the spindles. I insert them 3/4 of the way in, then back them out a bit before finishing snugging them down with only thumb and index finger on hex driver handle.
1704050075840.png

Speaking of spindles, I always keep spare kingpin shoulder screws on hand.
1704050295304.png

Recent Popular Liked

Back