• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

EB 410 2.o aluminum rear hubs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the pin is not the problem , its the hub were the pin goes through on the bottom of the hub has broken two times , but thanks

that sucks, I had bought the aluminum hubs from Exotek when I raced both the EB410.1 and ET410.1 but looks like they discontinued it. I've since switched to PR Racing for my 1/10 classes.

Good Luck!

Thanks for looking ,where they put the adjustable roll center pills didnt leave much meat on the hub

It was never an issue on the .1 for me anyhow. I broke the hubs like you are saying on my .2 and just put the .1 on it since I had spares and don't think the problem will happen again.

It was never an issue on the .1 for me anyhow. I broke the hubs like you are saying on my .2 and just put the .1 on it since I had spares and don't think the problem will happen again.
yep, that is my fix for now , .1 it is ,thanks

Recent Popular Liked

Back