• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

do eb410.2 wheels fit on et410.2?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stokedcrf

Reaction score
This may be a really dumb question, but is it possible to run buggy wheels on the et410.2?

I desire a truggy for playing around, but a local backyard track is a little picky with the tires and not so much the car. We don't have any rules, but we try to respect the backyard as much as possible and smaller buggy tires are preferred.

I do realize for that track I'm probably better off with a buggy regardless, but for this specific case I won't be competing in that class this one is just for messing around with. Already have my SCT and EB for racing.

Thanks!

i believe they would fit just fine.
it would just look silly. ha ha

Yes they fit! No rubbing either....not sure how it would drive honestly and whether or not the suspension would need some tuning like the shocks haha
20220611_085431.jpg
20220611_085445.jpg
20220611_085455.jpg

Do you have to run buggy wheels on your sct?

Personally, I would opt to run SCT wheels if you can’t run truggy wheels.

Do you have to run buggy wheels on your sct?

Personally, I would opt to run SCT wheels if you can’t run truggy wheels.
While it's true I could use sct on it, that would require me to run with the sct's. If I run buggy wheels it will allow me to run with the buggies essentially giving me more track time :)

I've never owned anything this small before as I'm more of a large scale guy. Not sure what wheels to even order. I'll probably get a set of buggy and stadium truck ones.

Any suggestions for buggy wheels?

While it's true I could use sct on it, that would require me to run with the sct's. If I run buggy wheels it will allow me to run with the buggies essentially giving me more track time :)

I've never owned anything this small before as I'm more of a large scale guy. Not sure what wheels to even order. I'll probably get a set of buggy and stadium truck ones.

Any suggestions for buggy wheels?
So, you're going to run buggy wheels/tires on mini truggy so you're able to run with buggies. Then what happens when someone calls you out on your width advantage?

I’d check with your local track and see what they say. If you end up running with the other 1/10 scale truggies I’d opt for truggy tires instead of the buggy tires. Some tracks run buggy and truggy together but scored separate same with sct if turnout is low.

I’d check with your local track and see what they say. If you end up running with the other 1/10 scale truggies I’d opt for truggy tires instead of the buggy tires. Some tracks run buggy and truggy together but scored separate same with sct if turnout is low.

The one backyard track owner is not fond of truggies and prefers buggies to be run on his track. Everywhere else though, will have a truggy/sct class.
I just wanted to respect that one backyard track to support them :)

Recent Popular Liked

Back