• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Can i convert an eb48.3 to a mt410? And how?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy673

Reaction score
I want to know if it's possible to convert an eb48.3 to a true mt410. If it's possible, how do i do it. What all is necessary and what is the rough cost associated with the conversion?

Yes you can but by the time you buy all of the parts needed you're probably better off to sell the eb and buy the mt410.

It would cost over $100, you'd need arms, axles, shocks, shock towers off the top of my head. Probably more that I'm not thinking of...

Last edited:
it can be done... i think the shocks are the same though? not 100% on that. personally i'd look for a used truck and have both, i own an MT and the EB and they are both awesome at different things

You can’t make the buggy into a MT410 without buying a ton of parts....but you can make it a very fun monster by taking a cheaper route. Get some team associated rc8t extended hexes, and some 3.8 Badlands, 2.8 mx38 Badlands or shockwave tires. You can have a versatile rc that can switch from a buggy to a monster just by swapping hubs and wheels in a matter of minutes.
Here’s my Tekno db410....which utilizes the same size chassis as the eb48...and I’m using a full eb48.4 driveline. Associated hexes let me run Shockwaves with full clearance.
36_C8_E4_C7_5_BF0_4_E3_C_B21_A_8_DA358692_F31.jpg

You can’t make the buggy into a MT410 without buying a ton of parts....but you can make it a very fun monster by taking a cheaper route. Get some team associated rc8t extended hexes, and some 3.8 Badlands, 2.8 mx38 Badlands or shockwave tires. You can have a versatile rc that can switch from a buggy to a monster just by swapping hubs and wheels in a matter of minutes.
Here’s my Tekno db410....which utilizes the same size chassis as the eb48...and I’m using a full eb48.4 driveline. Associated hexes let me run Shockwaves with full clearance.

Your truck looks awesome. I hope i'll do something similar with my arrma senton 6S

hello chainsaw,
Bringing up an old thread. Hope it’s ok!
Anyways, I want do this to a parts buggy I have. your solution looks to be a really good option. Although, I looked up the hub extenders you listed and they have been discontinued. Would you happen to know of another alternative? I seen many out there. Just don’t know which one will fit.

Thnx...

Recent Popular Liked

Back