• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48 2.0 Bumper EB 48 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Francis

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
Hello I wanted to know if there is a bumper for the new buggy from tekno T-bone does not yet. do the holes work with the new chasis

thank's

no the hole alignment is completely different, you can probably ask T-Bone to make a "blank" bumper and then drill your own holes, you can also buy your own sheet of Kydex and make a custom bumper yourself ;)

Ok cool for the Tip's

Have nice day

TBR was contacted (twice) by me, back in February, and no reply on making a bumper for the 2.o, or having a blank one sent. ?‍♂️ I gave up, and just send it. I'm really surprised the front sway bar mounts are still attached to the gearbox after many, many, many successful lawndarting tumbles.

I may revisit the idea of a bumper if TBR would respond... all I get is coupon emails.

This is the one I thought about getting/tried to order months ago:

TBR 1/8 Basher Front Bumper no/holes - 1/8 Buggy - 81000

1607599169837.png

Four in stock.... red.:ROFLMAO:
When a person tries to select color other than red... site won't let it happen. ?

Hello I wanted to know if there is a bumper for the new buggy from tekno T-bone does not yet. do the holes work with the new chasis

thank's
I found out the hard way, they do not . Luckily I have have others Tekno's they do fit.

TBR was contacted (twice) by me, back in February, and no reply on making a bumper for the 2.o, or having a blank one sent. ?‍♂️ I gave up, and just send it. I'm really surprised the front sway bar mounts are still attached to the gearbox after many, many, many successful lawndarting tumbles.

I may revisit the idea of a bumper if TBR would respond... all I get is coupon emails.
There customer services has gone down hill.

I've also bought bumpers from TBR and used to the existing holes and just drilled two new ones. Here's one set up that I did on my 410.3

Attachments

• 478D425A-A733-4C6F-8786-F7385EA75CAE.jpeg
    478D425A-A733-4C6F-8786-F7385EA75CAE.jpeg
    136.9 KB · Views: 141
  • 0AB1EB1C-E89D-4173-90D8-C948CA221D34.jpeg
    0AB1EB1C-E89D-4173-90D8-C948CA221D34.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 142

Recent Popular Liked

Back