• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Brute bash armor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freelosophy

Reaction score
I've tried the unbreakable, standard body with lots of goop, etc. The one that has lasted the longest without question is the Pre-Cut Brute Bash Armor White Body: ERevo 2.0. Considerably better than others, but it too has now come to an end. I just pulled the trigger on another Brute body but this time am gonna try the one for the Kraton 6S. Why, cause the dam hole of the back of the E-Revo bugs me. Surprised nobody has done a bash body specifically for the mt410. I think there would be a lot of interest for it.

I've tried the unbreakable, standard body with lots of goop, etc. The one that has lasted the longest without question is the Pre-Cut Brute Bash Armor White Body: ERevo 2.0. Considerably better than others, but it too has now come to an end. I just pulled the trigger on another Brute body but this time am gonna try the one for the Kraton 6S. Why, cause the dam hole of the back of the E-Revo bugs me. Surprised nobody has done a bash body specifically for the mt410. I think there would be a lot of interest for it.

I was hoping for that exact thing also, I recently nearly got the erevo body too, but went with the standard c10 1980 truck. I've got an unbreakable on the way also, but I doubt the will survive all that long.

The best body I've ran so far without much damage is a standard shape race truggy body, it might not look the way you want it to, but the low roof line seems to help it when it lands on the roof as the impact is taken up across the towers as well.

The shape of the Kraton body is probably similar to this and may work well, when you get it can you please post some pictures. Have you got any of the truck with the erevo body fitted?

There was a post a couple months back about a mt410 bash body

The person that make the post was talking to proline about it

But I have not seen anything resent about it

I have the e-revo body on the MT410 and has lasted the most. Just got the brute body for the kraton 6s. As soon as I get it on the body I'll post pics of both the e-revo and the Kraton 6s. Am pretty sure am gonna like the e-revo look better, but the dam hole in the back is just so difficult to look at. I'll post later today or tomorrow. Gonna see how it fits now. And yes am still looking for a bash body for the MT410.

So here's my two cents worth and the pictures are below. The e-revo white brute body fits much better that the Krayton 6s. In fact am returning the Kryaton and getting another e-revo brute body. I'll have to come up with a creative way to cover the hole in the back. The Kryaton 6s body sits way to high in the rear. Note that I have the posts removed on the first pic so you know it's sitting flush with the body mounts. The e-revo fits better and it looks better to me also. The last pic is from above to show the e-revo hole in the back. Am thinking since the 1st e-revo body is close to trash, maybe I can cut some if and fill the whole. The e-revo is the best fitting and lasted longest. But I would still jump on a bash body for the mt410 that would sit well with no e-revo hole in the back.

Attachments

• 20211029_165358.png
    20211029_165358.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 187
  • 20211029_165538.png
    20211029_165538.png
    893.1 KB · Views: 194
  • 20211029_170006.png
    20211029_170006.png
    998.3 KB · Views: 187
  • 20211029_170026.png
    20211029_170026.png
    941.5 KB · Views: 194
Good to know! I was going to go kraton over revo for my build! I won’t be now thanks 😁

I've tried everybody I could find for my mt410. Like I said on another post, tried the indestructible, a couple of reinforced with construction tape and goo none holds up really. I bash and love to jump . . . The erevo is the best one so far but I have the dam hole in the back. So this is what I did. Best solution for me so far. But I'd still love to get a bash body made especially for the mt410. Until that happens I found my body that doesn't fall apart quickly and electronics that don't over heat! still can do wheelies at full speed and the body looks fine and last. Here's some pics. btw I filled the hole in the back of the erevo body with a piece from the old revo body and epoxied it. Final config that I can play with until I run into a rock or tree or land on one wheel ;).

Attachments

• 20211107_001605.png
    20211107_001605.png
    907.6 KB · Views: 145
  • 20211107_214250.png
    20211107_214250.png
    897.4 KB · Views: 165
  • 20211107_214257.png
    20211107_214257.png
    943 KB · Views: 142

Recent Popular Liked

Back