• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Batteries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeH

Reaction score
What are you all using. My 4s are too long. Mostly will run on a track and some bashing. Prefer the highest mah and c rating that will fit. Thanks

It's frustrating, my best 4s packs won't fit either, most hardcase batteries will, and bunch of soft packs, though be aware of how close the center diff outdrive sits to the end of the battery, if you have a soft pack with the balance lead it can touch if you're not careful.

My Turnigy Graphene packs fit and my Turnigy Heavy Duty packs fit nicely.

It's frustrating, my best 4s packs won't fit either, most hardcase batteries will, and bunch of soft packs, though be aware of how close the center diff outdrive sits to the end of the battery, if you have a soft pack with the balance lead it can touch if you're not careful.

My Turnigy Graphene packs fit and my Turnigy Heavy Duty packs fit nicely.
Thanks

Look in the pack descriptions under "length". Any pack under 150mm long and 50mm wide will fit.

I have two Gens Ace 6000mAh 130c Redline Racing series batteries - although I only ever used one! Second is still brand new in box if your interested in buying it off of me? (in UK?)

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 110
What are you all using. My 4s are too long. Mostly will run on a track and some bashing. Prefer the highest mah and c rating that will fit. Thanks
6CF23878-2087-4395-AB3A-8685D5FF15FD.jpeg

these are what I use for now and fit great but they are cheep ones

Gens Ace are a great brand like the ones Ifti showed but they are pricey

I have two Gens Ace 6000mAh 130c Redline Racing series batteries - although I only ever used one! Second is still brand new in box if your interested in buying it off of me? (in UK?)
Can you ship to Australia? Love your youtube contents btw

Can you ship to Australia? Love your youtube contents btw

Ah, afraid not - they are hard enough to ship within the UK due to a lot of couriers not accepting LiPo batteries any more, so shipping overseas would likely be stopped and destroyed!

Ah, afraid not - they are hard enough to ship within the UK due to a lot of couriers not accepting LiPo batteries any more, so shipping overseas would likely be stopped and destroyed!

yea.. thanks anyways.

Recent Popular Liked

Back