• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

BashingBrians MT410..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So went for an ESC swap to see if I can get my issues sorted out..?

I've now fitted a Max8, I like the Max8 because it has 7.4v to the servo and more settings to play with over the Arrma BLX system, one of my favourite settings is the adjustable LVC..??
Personally I think it's worth the upgrade just for those two settings alone..!!

I had to make some extensions for the motor wires, not my tidiest work but hey it does the job..??

IMG_6448.jpeg

Upon stripping the truck down I noticed all 4 driveshafts are bent, the rears are worse than the fronts..!! I can and will straighten them after testing out the Max8 install.

I'm still having fun with it, but I think my Tekno journey has ended..?

Arrma tough, this truck isn't..!! ???

Last edited:
I had read online from numerous different sources that the rear diff bearing can get punched into the diff case causing major damage to the pinion and crown, so I thought I would research what parts were needed to stop such an issue..
Below are the parts I used to convert the rear diff housing to be "bombproof" as they say, it consists of a shorter rear drive shaft, bearing with a flange and 2.45mm of spacers or shims.
( I need to file the ends flat on the dogbone, but that will come later ?? )

View attachment 4502

Here is the standard bearing and dogbone on the left vs the upgrade parts on the right.??

View attachment 4503

Some install pics of how/where the shims go..?

View attachment 4505View attachment 4506View attachment 4507View attachment 4508View attachment 4509
Hy, would it be possible to go into more detail on this MOD and especially the parts needed for it (incl. the exact mass) to break down, if possible!
That would be awesome !
Would it namely in the course of my build like to implement already with ...!

Greetings

Attachments

• IMG_6014.jpeg
    IMG_6014.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Hy, would it be possible to go into more detail on this MOD and especially the parts needed for it (incl. the exact mass) to break down, if possible!
That would be awesome !
Would it namely in the course of my build like to implement already with ...!

Greetings
@YoEddy .. I got the part specs from another thread on here, I can't remember what one exactly though :unsure: I think it may have been "Overkill's" MT410/ET48 build thread ??

I'm still having fun with it, but I think my Tekno journey has ended..?
I lied, I take it all back :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I recently bought a SCT410 and it's super mega awesome..:cool::love:
So, I think a new power plant is coming soon, and will be bringing the MT410 out of retirement ..!!

I lied, I take it all back :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I recently bought a SCT410 and it's super mega awesome..:cool::love:
So, I think a new power plant is coming soon, and will be bringing the MT410 out of retirement ..!!
Glad to hear ur not giving up on it (mt410), it's not as tough as an Arrma, I agree, but an Arrma doesn't drive like a Tekno either, IMO. Each has earned it's place in my fleet.

In certain respects it's way tougher than any Arrma, but in other ways it isn't :rolleyes::cool:
I find the Tekno's stay tight, whereas the Arrma's develop slop rather quickly at pretty much all the pivot points by comparison. I like both, as well as pretty much any rc that tickles my fancy. I like to uh, spread the love. LOL

It's coming out of retirement..!! New body and wheels too :cool:
Weather's still not great here for painting so bear with me on the unveiling of MT410-V2..
I wanted to fit a TP motor I had lying around and found out that the motor mount is only drilled for M3 😩
Decided to drill the current mount to M4 as I'm too impatient to wait and buy a new mount..!!

IMG_2873 2.jpeg

IMG_6548.jpeg

All mounted up ready to fit..

IMG_6549.jpeg

Fitted TP motor, Futaba rx and Corally Torox ESC complete with tunnel stack intake.!! It's now a Corally powered monster..!!🤯😵‍💫
Corally's ESC is just crazy ( like it's just got some extra magic inside ) for those that know, you know.!!
Mine also has an added secret weapon though, a custom spec cap pack.

IMG_6550.jpeg
IMG_6552.jpeg

Stay tuned for more soon..!! 😎

It's coming out of retirement..!! New body and wheels too :cool:
Weather's still not great here for painting so bear with me on the unveiling of MT410-V2..
I wanted to fit a TP motor I had lying around and found out that the motor mount is only drilled for M3 😩
Decided to drill the current mount to M4 as I'm too impatient to wait and buy a new mount..!!

View attachment 9117
View attachment 9118

All mounted up ready to fit..

View attachment 9122

Fitted TP motor, Futaba rx and Corally Torox ESC complete with tunnel stack intake.!! It's now a Corally powered monster..!!🤯😵‍💫
Corally's ESC is just crazy ( like it's just got some extra magic inside ) for those that know, you know.!!
Mine also has an added secret weapon though, a custom spec cap pack.

View attachment 9120View attachment 9121

Stay tuned for more soon..!! 😎
Niice👍 I see drivetrain upgrades in your future!!🤣🤣😜
Hopefully I'm wrong..

Quick update,
My MT410 is running like a dream now 😎 I ran two full packs (4s) through it this morning and I bent one M3 bolt that holds the rear camber link to the tower..!!
I can't even get through one full pack with my Outcast without something breaking..🤬🤣

It's currently on a 18T pinion, temps stayed around 140 most of the time but it did get upto 160 after an intense donut session 🤣

Tekno TOUGH, Arrma can kiss my ass 😉🤪

IMG_7392.jpeg
Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 21.13.43.jpeg

Trust me, it's in there somewhere 😉🤪

Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 21.11.30.jpeg

Hey great build thread. I'm currently swotting up on Teknos as looking to try something different from the arrmas and traxxas I own.

How's long term durability either the MT410? I'm looking at getting a used one that's a roller built new and never used

Last edited:

Recent Popular Liked

Back