• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Anyone using an electronic receiver on the MT410 or vehicle with a receiver box.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sludog

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
I have two Futaba receivers a R304SB and I have a new R304SB-E electronic antenna. I want to use the new receiver. Will I still be able to use the electronic receiver on the MT410 inside the receiver box. I love the fact that the receiver is sealed from dirt and debris inside the box but I don't want to sacrifice range if since the receiver will be covered up in the box and can get signal. How powerful are these electronic receivers?

I can't say from experience, but I have simply stuff the antenna from a normal receiver in the case instead of using a tube and never felt it affected the signal at least on the track. I have not done a distance comparison though so it may be reduced but not enough to make a difference for me on the track anyhow.

I imagine it will still work but most likely will reduce the range to some extent.

I can't say from experience, but I have simply stuff the antenna from a normal receiver in the case instead of using a tube and never felt it affected the signal at least on the track. I have not done a distance comparison though so it may be reduced but not enough to make a difference for me on the track anyhow.

I imagine it will still work but most likely will reduce the range to some extent.
Thats good to know. I figured the 410 cars wouldn't be a problem since the receiver is open. Saw a bunch of 1/8 scale vehicles with no antenna rods sticking out of the boxes so guessing they stuffed the wires inside too or went with the electronic receiver.

I use an R304SB-E inside the box on my MT410 and I think it has excellent range ?
Awesome. thank you. Im going to use the same receiver. I'm not looking for quarter mile speed runs just some wide open fields and trails and maybe a soccer field or two away for some full throttle racing blasts.

I use an R304SB-E inside the box on my MT410 and I think it has excellent range ?

I would say, just so long as your failsafes are set correctly you should be good even if you do run out of range..??
I think I'm going to stuff my antenna inside my box when I get that far on my build.?

Recent Popular Liked

Back