• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Anyone using Proline bodymount posts on the MT410?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deanos

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
want to use thumbscrews instead of clips but not sure if they will fit in the square holes on tekno

I use them on my 410.3. Just cut the plastic body clip post off and drill a hole in the center of the post. Then screw the thumb nut post in. Been using them through a couple bodies now. They work great.

I use them on my 410.3. Just cut the plastic body clip post off and drill a hole in the center of the post. Then screw the thumb nut post in. Been using them through a couple bodies now. They work great.
EFBCCC80-1700-422A-93FC-7AB41C9EE328.jpeg
F6883DF4-3A49-431E-94A9-84737CAAD1DE.jpeg

I am running the complete body mount system from an scte on my 410.3. They used to make a set for the teknos but its discontinued. The scte system has round body posts so it fits perfect in the 410.3 with not cutting or drilling. I have the old discontinued set on my mt410. I'll post some pics later but here is the proline part number. (Proline 6305-00) look it up under that name. The slash kit has to be highly modified btw.

Recent Popular Liked

Back