• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Aluminum plates & hubs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have recently purchased the aluminum steering top plate, rear hub carriers and center diff top plate in red from Zack Wagner...he is on the tekno mt410 Facebook group.

I ordered a red steering plate from him on ebay a couple days ago. Pretty sure they are made by the same guy in China, he’s just buying and re-selling on eBay.

Overkill’s guy is also Zacks guy....same guy.

Overkill’s guy is also Zacks guy....same guy.
Well that stinks, that means Zach is going to be running out of them soon as well. :(

Nice. Find. It does say other colors coming soon so either Zach bought a bunch of raw and will anodized them himself or there may be just more coming. Either way I'm glad I got mine cause it sucks when something is needed, then made and the poof, gone.

I believe the Chinese guy is still producing them. I think Overkill just doesn’t want to buy them in bulk to resell anymore. They are anodized in China...the guy had different colors posted on FB a while back.

Good to know. Hopefully he will keep making them. I am still amazed that a big player like m2c or kingheadz hasn't made these yet, I feel like it's been a missed opportunity, it's surprising we have to get these from China since these rigs have been our for years... At least M2c is making braces, wonder if he has considered making the plates, it wouldn't be too hard for him!

The guy in China basically lied to me and I have received numerous complaints about him from people not getting parts that they paid for. You can get the parts from Zack Wagner.

Nice. Find. It does say other colors coming soon so either Zach bought a bunch of raw and will anodized them himself or there may be just more coming. Either way I'm glad I got mine cause it sucks when something is needed, then made and the poof, gone.
I tell him what color to make and get them shipped and I should have steady supply

Glad to see we've got another source until @Overkill's guy starts doing them again. Looking at the link he's got both black and red available!
And gun metal. And 1 yellow

Recent Popular Liked

Back