• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tekno EB410 composite and aluminum Ackerman plates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving Style
Basher
Tekno RC has released an updated composite & aluminum Ackerman plates for the Tekno EB410 buggy. The new composite and aluminum version of the Ackerman plates have been improved to survive crashes, while the aluminum Ackerman is great for racers that want the most durable steering assembly possible.

The EB410 composite (TKR6526B) Ackerman includes steering bell cranks and three servo horns and it's a direct bolt-on upgrade for those already using the updated bulkhead (TKR6519B), but can also be used with the original bulkhead with slight modification to the pinion bearing support.

Tekno-tkr6526.jpg

The new aluminum (TKR6560A) Ackerman plate comes in anodized black finish and weighs in at 5.9 grams.

tekno-trk6560A2s.jpg

From conversations on the eb410 fb group. The only updated part is the Ackerman plate. The arms are not changed. Ive seen some suggest that the material is different even though the mold on the arms is the same.

Anyone else have any info?

From conversations on the eb410 fb group. The only updated part is the Ackerman plate. The arms are not changed. Ive seen some suggest that the material is different even though the mold on the arms is the same.

Anyone else have any info?
No one said the arms are different ;)

The ackerman plates is what has changed, a new composite and aluminum version available as mentioned above.

I know however being that all those parts are in the same mold many people were assuming they had all been updated

Anyone have any recommendations on how to remove the plastic cranks from the Ackerman plate after the hex bearing post strips out the plastic? I must have over-tightened during the build as the hex now spins in the plastic crank when I try to back out the M3x8mm Button Head Screw. Thanks for the help!

Recent Popular Liked

Back