• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

4.8" tires on mt410?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dgiles21

Reaction score
My cousin has a pair of dboots copperhead2 4.8" tires he'd sell me but I'm wondering if 4.8" tires would be too big for the truck. The fitment is fine Im just wondering if it'd be too much for the drive train and if I'd start blowing parts out like driveshafts and differentials

My cousin has a pair of dboots copperhead2 4.8" tires he'd sell me but I'm wondering if 4.8" tires would be too big for the truck. The fitment is fine Im just wondering if it'd be too much for the drive train and if I'd start blowing parts out like driveshafts and differentials
I am a little confused??

Arrma copperhead2 1/8 scale tires are a 3.8 size with a 17mm hex and would fit and would not be over weight if geared probably

Arrma copperhead2 sb mt 1/5 scale tires are 4.9 size with a 24mm hex and would not fit and are way to big

Tire size is normally referring to the outer wheel size so it’s the inner diameter of the tire

Does this help????

I am a little confused??

Arrma copperhead2 1/8 scale tires are a 3.8 size with a 17mm hex and would fit and would not be over weight if geared probably

Arrma copperhead2 sb mt 1/5 scale tires are 4.9 size with a 24mm hex and would not fit and are way to big

Tire size is normally referring to the outer wheel size so it’s the inner diameter of the tire

Does this help????
Yeah I was definitely wrong after doing some research, I thought they were 4.8" because that's all that was popping up when I searched them online so thats all I thought they were but I found out they were the 3.8 inch, Thank you for the input though!

I am a little confused??

Does this help????
Yeah I was definitely wrong after doing some research, I thought they were 4.8" because that's all that was popping up when I searched them online so thats all I thought they were but I found out they were the 3.8 inch, Thank you for the input though!

Glad that helped

If you can get them at a good price grab them. Is always nice to have a variety of tires for different terrain

My favorite tire on my mt is the dboots 4s bacflip lp, truck seems to love em too

Recent Popular Liked

Back