• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Will there be a new SCT410

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like a true light 1/10 platform, when we all know the old SCT410 was strong and capable of running 4s electronics. Not much of a basher for sure.

This looks like a true light 1/10 platform, when we all know the old SCT410 was strong and capable of running 4s electronics. Not much of a basher for sure.
Well, I've been "bashing" my ET410 since the first year it came out, and it's one of my RCs with a very low yearly cost to operate... some bearings, shock oil, diff fluid, and usually a spur gear... that's it. The SCT410SL, with 4mm chassis, will get the same "bashing" treatment.

The term "bashing" got out of control IMO when brushless motors, and large cell count LiPo packs came to the hobby. Now, everyone seems to think "RC bashing" is intent to do violent physical harm to toy cars. People often will say certain types of RCs can't be "bashed", or you have to "send" an RC so high, or so hard to be a great basher.

Bashing is simply driving your RC vehicle around without rules and regulations. There are no race tracks (sometimes) or constraints to work around. From 1/24 to 1/4 scale RC platforms, it is all about you and your RC having fun rippin' 'n' tearin' around as fast, or slow as you see fit. If a person wants to toss plastic, and metal toys 30' into the air... so be it. That's just one of many levels in the RC "bashing" world. :cool: ;)(y)

Well, I've been "bashing" my ET410 since the first year it came out, and it's one of my RCs with a very low yearly cost to operate... some bearings, shock oil, diff fluid, and usually a spur gear... that's it. The SCT410SL, with 4mm chassis, will get the same "bashing" treatment.

The term "bashing" got out of control IMO when brushless motors, and large cell count LiPo packs came to the hobby. Now, everyone seems to think "RC bashing" is intent to do violent physical harm to toy cars. People often will say certain types of RCs can't be "bashed", or you have to "send" an RC so high, or so hard to be a great basher.

Bashing is simply driving your RC vehicle around without rules and regulations. There are no race tracks (sometimes) or constraints to work around. From 1/24 to 1/4 scale RC platforms, it is all about you and your RC having fun rippin' 'n' tearin' around as fast, or slow as you see fit. If a person wants to toss plastic, and metal toys 30' into the air... so be it. That's just one of many levels in the RC "bashing" world. :cool: ;)(y)
It will be interesting to see if the SCT410.3 will be discontinued or not. There could be a market for it along side the SL version.

It will be interesting to see if the SCT410.3 will be discontinued or not. There could be a market for it along side the SL version.

Will the SCT410.3 be discontinued after this release? If so, I am going to pick one up right now.

No, the SCT410.3 will be sold alongside of the SCT410SL.

Tekno is just plain great with their forward thinking!! Being able to choose between two 4wd SCT platforms is outstanding!

Recent Popular Liked

Back