• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Wheelie bar on the MT410?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie Hall

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
I am trying to decide whether to go with a wheelie bar on my MT410. The back bumper is starting to get chewed up a bit. Any advice would be appreciated!

not a hard decision, just go for it! t-bone makes one i know of. i don't run one, i actually try not to wheelie much but it's hard not to with this thing.

+1 on the T-Bone. Don't really look pretty but they work.

+1 on the T-Bone. Don't really look pretty but they work.
Actually diggin the newer "stunt truck" bumber!
MT410_Rear_Bumper3_480x480.jpg

The new XV4 front looks kinda nice too!
mt410_20xv47_1024x1024.jpg

The T-Bone stunt bumper on the 410 looks good, and the optional wheelie wheels work and are not intrusive.

TT

Actually diggin the newer "stunt truck" bumber!
MT410_Rear_Bumper3_480x480.jpg

The new XV4 front looks kinda nice too!
mt410_20xv47_1024x1024.jpg

Just ordered that set my for my new MT build. The wheels (sold separately) screw in to the ends of that newer style rear bumper. Gives you the option to run with or without the wheels. Ordered the mud guards as well:)

i'm kind of liking them Bumpers too. Glad to see they started designing some style into them. i used to run some on another 1/8 rig and they were super plain looking.
I got me the mud guards on the way too... gonna wait on bumpers until i destroy mine.

T Bones wheeling bar is fantastic. The tekno mt410 with correct set up, makes the outcast look really bad. Lots of fun and does not break every time out.

Stay away from the V3 wheelie bar. It's junk. It reuses the oval plastic part from the stock rear bumper. With this wheelie bar, that stock part snaps very easily. I snapped three of them in four bash sessions, and I'm not an extreme basher. I even filled the oval with foam, and it still snapped.

Also, I left a review on TBR's web site to let people know of the problem, and the review was removed by TBR. Do not trust the glowing reviews on their site.

Is there any mod for this original Tekno part beinnd the TBR wheelie bar to prevent snapping? I have the same issue

Stay away from the V3 wheelie bar. It's junk. It reuses the oval plastic part from the stock rear bumper. With this wheelie bar, that stock part snaps very easily. I snapped three of them in four bash sessions, and I'm not an extreme basher. I even filled the oval with foam, and it still snapped.

Also, I left a review on TBR's web site to let people know of the problem, and the review was removed by TBR. Do not trust the glowing reviews on their site.
Seriously? I just ordered that one... Is there another wheelie bar from them?
I haven't seen any other...

I also ordered the mud guards and skid plate.
Still in Paris for the moment. It's been almost 2 weeks to get my order home..

Bump. Any robust wheelie bars available yet for MT410? Anyone else use/vouch for the Aliexpress one?

Recent Popular Liked

Back