• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Chinese Wheelie bar? Can’t find TBR ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBCole

Reaction score
New member so please forgive me if I missed something.
I have used the search function. Everyone recommends TBone Racing wheelie bar for the MT410 but I can’t find one anywhere. There website is also down. Only direct fit wheelie bar I can find is a Chinese one on eBay.

Anyone know how to find a TBR wheelie bar or know if the Chinese one is worth a try? All recommendations welcome.
BTW I will be starting my build this weekend.

Thanks -Jeff in ohio

Yep, Tbone gone.. I'm not aware of anyone else making them unfortunately. Best bet IMO is make your own.. I would guess you can still find images of the Tbone part online. Fab your own from Kydex or similar plastic. I own one Tbone wheelie bar for my Hoss, after seeing what/how it's made, never bought another. Not that they're bad, just that it's very simple to make.

Yep, Tbone gone.. I'm not aware of anyone else making them unfortunately. Best bet IMO is make your own.. I would guess you can still find images of the Tbone part online. Fab your own from Kydex or similar plastic. I own one Tbone wheelie bar for my Hoss, after seeing what/how it's made, never bought another. Not that they're bad, just that it's very simple to make.
Dang. I was hoping to just buy one.
Thanks for the update and suggestion.

Dang. I was hoping to just buy one.
Thanks for the update and suggestion.
Nothing wrong with that.. I haven't spent a whole lot of time searching, so maybe there is something else out there. I modified the stock rear bumper on my mt410 with some wheels off the ends of the upper horizontal piece. Worked okay but flexed a bit to much for my liking. I recently swapped everything over to an ET48 chassis so no need for the wheelie bar now. It doesn't wheelie anymore. I'll try and get some pics just to maybe give you some ideas.

I'm thinking I may make this my first 3D printing project. If manage to make something more than a blob of melted plastic, I'd be happy to share.

I'm thinking I may make this my first 3D printing project. If manage to make something more than a blob of melted plastic, I'd be happy to share.
It's a hobby in itself.. I have a couple Ender3's..haven't touched them in almost 2 years. I was actually getting pretty good with them. Had them in a spare bedroom but then our niece came to live with us and well no more makers room.. the hard part is designing the parts, I have no idea how to use CAD..peeps go to college for that. I'm lucky to have made it out of high shool,LOL.

The wife bought me a desktop cnc mill(router) that I put together..2 years ago, have literally never used it.. feel kinda guilty bout it TBH..

New member so please forgive me if I missed something.
I have used the search function. Everyone recommends TBone Racing wheelie bar for the MT410 but I can’t find one anywhere. There website is also down. Only direct fit wheelie bar I can find is a Chinese one on eBay.

Anyone know how to find a TBR wheelie bar or know if the Chinese one is worth a try? All recommendations welcome.
BTW I will be starting my build this weekend.

Thanks -Jeff in ohio
I've got the Chinese one. Its not bad. I modified it a bit but its fairly well made.

It's a hobby in itself.. I have a couple Ender3's..haven't touched them in almost 2 years. I was actually getting pretty good with them. Had them in a spare bedroom but then our niece came to live with us and well no more makers room.. the hard part is designing the parts, I have no idea how to use CAD..peeps go to college for that. I'm lucky to have made it out of high shool,LOL.
I also have a couple of ender 3’s. I’ve used them to make center diff covers, and mudguards for the MT410, wheelie bar for the axial smt10, and a few parts for the ECX amp. They were all just stl files I downloaded. Im using the TBR stunt bumper on my MT410 but now I’m curious how a 3d printed wheelie bar would hold up. I’ll have to add it to my to do list for after I learn CAD, unless someone wants to create and send me the files lol

I also have a couple of ender 3’s. I’ve used them to make center diff covers, and mudguards for the MT410, wheelie bar for the axial smt10, and a few parts for the ECX amp. They were all just stl files I downloaded. Im using the TBR stunt bumper on my MT410 but now I’m curious how a 3d printed wheelie bar would hold up. I’ll have to add it to my to do list for after I learn CAD, unless someone wants to create and send me the files lol
That's the tough part, most who know what they're doing and design good parts don't want to just give them away. I can't blame them. There are some good designs on Thingiverse though. That's pretty much all I've ever done too.. download stl, slice and print.

Recent Popular Liked

Back