• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

What other upgrades do I need?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cordell12

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
I have new Avid Bearings set, Savox 2274 servo with Tekno Aluminum Horn, 44T metal Spur, and a Futaba 3pv, I know about the M2C Center Diff case but can not find one in stock.
I have also ordered the following...
  • M2C6905 M2C Tekno MT410 Aluminum Solid Center Brace
  • M2C6755 M2C Tekno 48.3/48.4/MT410 Rear Center Brace (Short)
  • Tekno RC 17mm Aluminum "T Logo" Covered Serrated Wheel Nut (Gun Metal) (4)
  • M2C6775 M2C Tekno NT/ET48.3 Truggy Rear Brace
  • TBR570071 T-Bone Racing Tekno ET48 NM Front Bumper
  • TBR570101 T-Bone Racing Tekno ET48 NM2 Rear Bumper
There are composite braces on the chassis now, but I feel aluminum is a must. After warping a Kraton chassis, I dont want to have to replace this thing. Also working with Michael Meyer on a ESC mount that will be raised to support a fan system on the Leopard 4092 :)

I would recommend getting the Tekno +2mm hexes if you plan on running MT wheels & tires. If I recall correctly there was some rubbing issues on mine and why they come on the MT410.

TKR5071C

I would recommend getting the Tekno +2mm hexes if you plan on running MT wheels & tires. If I recall correctly there was some rubbing issues on mine and why they come on the MT410.

TKR5071C

I had ordered these but forgot to list them. They arrived this afternoon, put them up to my current hex and I already had them lol.

I had ordered these but forgot to list them. They arrived this afternoon, put them up to my current hex and I already had them lol.

You have spares now for the next build:) Since you're getting all the M2C braces, I didn't see the rear tower brace on your list.

You have spares now for the next build:) Since you're getting all the M2C braces, I didn't see the rear tower brace on your list.

haha I started a return. Thats $30 that I can spend elsewhere, need a new body.
This one? It came on the roller.
41VwH4RY8HL._SX466_.jpg

Can any of you guys tell me if the M2C long centre brace can be put in with centre drive still in place? Thanks guys.

Can any of you guys tell me if the M2C long centre brace can be put in with centre drive still in place? Thanks guys.

I'd like to know this as well, good question.

Just been told by Blake Hobill it goes in no problem, happy days!

Can confirm, I removed the guard on the esc side, popped the old braces out and the new one went right in.

Recent Popular Liked

Back