• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Traktion drive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, sounds very intriguing. Who's going to be the test subject? Some one has got to have the marbles to try it out, I've been neutered so my marbles don't work, ha!

I almost bought the losi version a while back, but for what I use the rig for I needed more pinion options than what is available for clutch bells. Plus I wasnt too keen on adding another servo just to have good brakes again. I think for someone who has raced nitro for a long time it would be cool for their electric, but one of the reasons I like electric is the instant torque and direct drive. I would still be interested in driving one though.

@Billl DeLong should do a review, he's like to write! :)

For this particular item, it just wouldn't work for me, this upgrade is targeted for nitro drivers who also run electrics... I'm thinking this might've been a special request from either Ryan Lutz or Joe Bornhorst because they like to run both nitro and electric and I can see the benefit of not having to re-learn the timing for acceleration between the 2 classes.

Since I only run electrics, and honestly I've been spending most of my time on 1/10 classes lately, I just don't see myself ever getting into nitro and probably won't have the need for this upgrade.

It's also worth pointing out that electrics typically turn faster lap times because they accelerate faster, this particular upgrade will inherently slow down acceleration so depending on track conditions, I would suspect that this upgrade can actually degrade performance :(

Recent Popular Liked

Back