• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tires / motor combo questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. EB48
  3. ET48
  4. ET410
  5. MT410
  6. NB-48
  7. NT-48
  8. SCT410
  9. DB48
Driving Style
Basher
So i ordered my et410 a few days ago and I came across a used 3660 motor with 4000 kv. I want a powerful rig so I was wondering if it fits with a max 10 and if it does, would it need a max 10 sct because of the amps? (if it doesn't work out I will just go with a 3652 4000kv) Now for the tires. I have some sct tires available and some mini e revo ones too but i dont know if they're too small. if they are i was thinking thejconcepts mono with trencher 2.2 tires but im not sure if they fit or not (if they dont i will just go with something else i know does). I also wanted to get into carpet racing but my lhs only has 1/10 buggy tires so i was thinking i could put rear on front and rear.

Any 120A ESC will do fine for a 3660 motor on 2S

If you're going to race then I would invest in ST wheels.

I don't race the ET410 anymore, but I found ST wheels to perform significantly faster than SCT wheels on turf and dirt. ST wheels offer lower ride height, faster corner speed and more stability.

Recent Popular Liked

Back