• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Tekno ET410 available for pre-order

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Driving Style
Basher
tekno-et410.jpg

After teasing us for a while with compatible parts and track side pictures – the Tekno ET4101/10th scale 4WD truggy kit is finally available for pre-order! Tekno is well known in the racing community, but their proven record for durability has started to get bashers interested as well and the ET410 is no exception.

Based off the popular EB410 4WD buggy, the new Tekno ET410 features new shock towers, shocks, body mounts, and new suspension arms. In addition the ET410 Truggy uses 1/10th AE offset stadium truck or traxxas slash short course offset wheels.

https://www.rctalk.com/tekno-et410-truggy-kit/

So who's getting one? :D

as much as I want to order one I will be holding off for now. I still need to finish my ET48.3 lol.

I just ordered an ET48.3 today. Couldn't pass up the coupon + Tower Hobbies eCash. Will probably pick up an ET410 in a couple months after I've seen what others have done with it and have a better idea on a good electronics setup.

Recent Popular Liked

Back