• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

48 2.0 Tekno EB48 2.0 Complete Video Build Guide!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tekno EB410.2 build series starting soon ;)

I watched your videos on the eb48 2.0, would you say it’s pretty decent at just having some fun and bashing around? I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on one and debating on what electrics to go with and if it’s a good kit for bashing around. I have an et48 and an mt410, but have been eyeing the 48 2.0 like crazy!

I watched your videos on the eb48 2.0, would you say it’s pretty decent at just having some fun and bashing around? I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on one and debating on what electrics to go with and if it’s a good kit for bashing around. I have an et48 and an mt410, but have been eyeing the 48 2.0 like crazy!
It's a competition race buggy. With your Tekno fleet as it stands, I wouldn't bother.

It's a competition race buggy. With your Tekno fleet as it stands, I wouldn't bother.
I honestly just love the process of building the kits up and having a little fun with em after... I was also considering the rc8t3.2e or possibly the et410 with some 2.8’s for slightly more ground clearance

I honestly just love the process of building the kits up and having a little fun with em after... I was also considering the rc8t3.2e or possibly the et410 with some 2.8’s for slightly more ground clearance
Don't blame you.

I have the eb48 2.0.

About to pull the trigger on the nb48 2.0 to give me something new to learn...Nitro engine tuning.

Buggies are great rigs. They need smoother terrain to shine, but bring a very sophisticated driving experience that won’t be the case with larger wheels rigs.
From smooth dirt to the street it is my favorite basher. It also is an awesome parking lot racer.

Buggies are great rigs. They need smoother terrain to shine, but bring a very sophisticated driving experience that won’t be the case with larger wheels rigs.
From smooth dirt to the street it is my favorite basher. It also is an awesome parking lot racer.
Always appreciate your input dude!! Right now I’m in between going with the 48 2.0 with some proline buggy badlands or an et410 build with some badland 2.8’s. I’m really considering the buggy just to add a different flavor to my line up and driving style. Would you say it does decent in grass and “bashing” per say?

I was also considering the typhon 6s over the Tekno eb48, but I can’t bring myself to missing out on the build process fun and the quality of Tekno :/

I was also considering the typhon 6s over the Tekno eb48, but I can’t bring myself to missing out on the build process fun and the quality of Tekno :/
I believe the Typhon 6s to be a great RC too. Probably one of the most underrated models in the Arrma lineup. Going Arrma or Tekno is really up to you bro.

i have no experience with the ET410 but always hear it is one of the most fun racers out there. Probably less of a basher though.

I believe the Typhon 6s to be a great RC too. Probably one of the most underrated models in the Arrma lineup. Going Arrma or Tekno is really up to you bro.

i have no experience with the ET410 but always hear it is one of the most fun racers out there. Probably less of a basher though.
I have the Kraton v5 and love it, but I found myself needing to fix it after each sesh. My Tekno rigs seem like they take more of a beating than I used to back when I was a kid from my parents lol that’s the only thing that has me leaning toward the eb48, that and the fun of building the kit lol

I have the Kraton v5 and love it, but I found myself needing to fix it after each sesh. My Tekno rigs seem like they take more of a beating than I used to back when I was a kid from my parents lol that’s the only thing that has me leaning toward the eb48, that and the fun of building the kit lol
I hear you bud, maintenance is what makes people drop RCing. I discovered RCs through Traxxas and put way too much $$ in my Slash. My kids started to loose interest too and I made the greatest or worse thing I could do and bought a used EB48.4. First time I felt like I'm getting worth my money!

Suddenly downtime wasn't due to a faulty design of poor parts quality, it was on me and on my maintenance schedule only. I sold every RC I had and replaced it with a Tekno truck.

I'm probably a way better driver today than in my early RC days, but I'm in a spot where I leave the track with my stuff being (most of the time) still functional. Of course, I have to cancel a faulty switch here and there, change a sensor array, cleanup stuff all the time... but my stuff keeps going and going.

Just finished my EB48 2.0 build and need to paint the body. The only reason I got it is because all my other stuff works flawlessly. So decided to get in the fun, retire one of my .4 and get the 2.0. Very happy with my choices so far.

IMG_2725.JPG

I hear you bud, maintenance is what makes people drop RCing. I discovered RCs through Traxxas and put way too much $$ in my Slash. My kids started to loose interest too and I made the greatest or worse thing I could do and bought a used EB48.4. First time I felt like I'm getting worth my money!

Suddenly downtime wasn't due to a faulty design of poor parts quality, it was on me and on my maintenance schedule only. I sold every RC I had and replaced it with a Tekno truck.

I'm probably a way better driver today than in my early RC days, but I'm in a spot where I leave the track with my stuff being (most of the time) still functional. Of course, I have to cancel a faulty switch here and there, change a sensor array, cleanup stuff all the time... but my stuff keeps going and going.

Just finished my EB48 2.0 build and need to paint the body. The only reason I got it is because all my other stuff works flawlessly. So decided to get in the fun, retire one of my .4 and get the 2.0. Very happy with my choices so far.

View attachment 6120
Words of wisdom for sure!! Good looking 2.0 as well! After building these Tekno kits and being able to see the attention to detail, it’s just so hard for me to want to go back to an rtr set up....

Recent Popular Liked

Back