• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Spektrum receivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those antenna-less Rx's are for small indoor tracks only. I have seen other drivers run into issues with the antenna-less Rx's from Futaba and Sanwa on this size track here to give you perspective where this size track is too big for them and would undoubtedly cause problems for the Spectrum Rx too :

ok so this would be a better option than .
SR315 DSMR 3 CH Receiver
cheers

Ryan

Yes, any Rx with an antenna will provide better range provided you use an antenna tube and have the exposed silver end of the tip of the antenna installed in a vertical position... I generally cut my antenna tubes very short so that the antenna does not make contact with the ground when the buggy is on its lid.

I have ran into line of sight issues with Spektrum DSMR, there was a large jump that had blocked the line of sight from the radio to the car after the car landed behind the jump, the car would glitch so I was forced to hold the radio above my head in that section of track to prevent glitching from line of sight issues. I ditched DSMR shortly after that issue.

Good luck!

Those antenna-less Rx's are for small indoor tracks only. I have seen other drivers run into issues with the antenna-less Rx's from Futaba and Sanwa on this size track here to give you perspective where this size track is too big for them and would undoubtedly cause problems for the Spectrum Rx too :

Very interesting. I use my Sanwa antennaless receivers within 300'; shoved inside receiver box, and no issues. That roof bouncing signals around weirdly?

I am not speaking from first hand experience, I am getting my information from pro level drivers who are far more skilled than me. These guys can feel the slightest glitch/delay and have shared their experiences with me. It's entirely possible for someone to never have a range issue with the antennaless Rx's, especially if they are doing speed runs or driving in an area where precision handling isn't important.

Recent Popular Liked

Back