• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Mt410 with arrma 6s spektrum firma esc motor combo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasonccoffey

Reaction score
Anyone running the Mt 410 with arrma spektrum firma 6s esc and motor system I have the esc and motor out of my notorious 6s to test fit I already have spektrum smart lipos so I thought I this would be a good choice I would have to clip off the mounting holes an adhesive the esc down to make it fit should I use this esc an motor glued down is that a good idea or should I go with a different motor/esc option any advice appreciated
20210519_214724.jpg

Anyone running the Mt 410 with arrma spektrum firma 6s esc and motor system I have the esc and motor out of my notorious 6s to test fit I already have spektrum smart lipos so I thought I this would be a good choice I would have to clip off the mounting holes an adhesive the esc down to make it fit should I use this esc an motor glued down is that a good idea or should I go with a different motor/esc option any advice appreciated View attachment 6791
I remember doing this with a BLX185 (same HobbyWing roots) and it is still running strong after a few years. I double sided tape it and ziptie.

I ran my v5 typhon electrics in my mt410. It was beast but ran warm on 15t pinion 6s. 2000-2200kv is to much for this truck on 6s imo

Recent Popular Liked

Back