• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

SCT410.1 and SCT410.3 which one to transform to a monster ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sebcbien

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. ET48
  3. MT410
  4. SCT410
Driving Style
Basher
Hello,
I have a used SCT410.1/EB410.1 and an almost new SCT410.3, both where bought second hand.

I would like to "monsterify" 🤪 one of them without spending too much.
Like mounting 2.8 trenchers with 0 or negative offset, a new body, ...

Would you use the 410.1 or the 410.3 ?
Any suggestion / inspiration / other transformations / links /pictures ?

Thanks ! :)

So, here is what I've done
So far this truck is a beast, lot of "cushion" when jumping, fun to drive, slides well et I personally likes the "unique" look
I can keep the buggy body under the SCT body when it's muddy.(y)(y)
The SCT body, cut like that, has no parachute effect, on the race track, with buggy tyres, it's very efficient (against other SCT's)
The MM2 is still a beast and I can wheelie when already at medium speed... :love:

20210918_183306.jpg

20210918_183349.jpg

20210918_183408.jpg

20210918_183455.jpg

20210918_183515.jpg

I like the buggy body hiding inside - that will help keep things clean!

Sorry for the late reply, but if you converted your .1 to this MT, you may want to buy a set of .3 axles, hexes, and wheel nuts. The .1 has smaller wheel axles, and I broke one right away when I MT'ed my SCT310. I replaced them with the larger .3 axles, and have had no more issues. Fun Truck!

You are completely right, I just stripped one of my wheel, too much torque from the Castle on those small 12mm hex 🤪
Thanks for the compatibility tip and part list (y)

The axle for the .3 is a larger diameter (I think). I know the screw threads are larger, which is why you need different wheel nuts. The Hex is still 12mm, so if you want 17mm, then yeah those adapters are what you need.

As a side note, I ran my SCT410 on the track today. I love the way this truck drives - even with 2.8 Badlands and a bug body, it was handling great - just so smooth to drive. Love this truck!

Recent Popular Liked

Back