• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Rear toe in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidg

Reaction score
I’m not sure what each one of the inserts does for the D block on my 410sl. I would like to change the rear toe in to 4 degrees. Could someone tell me which insert I should use.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 53
I’m thinking I should be using the insert second in the picture with the two dots in the middle. But I should have the dots pointing to the outside(arrow pointing out), does that sound correct?

Stock rear toe is -3.5° using center dot inserts so you would want to move the hinge pin on C block in 0.5°, or the hinge pin on the D block out 0.5°

1684681759790.png

Edit: This is the correct insert chart...
1684681623296.png

Last edited:
Thank you for the chart you posted and your help.

So I just realized there's a mistake the SCSL manual by reading your post. The chart posted above is correct for our 8th scale vehicles but it is not correct for our 10th scale line. On the 10th scale line, each single dot is only 0.5° and each double dot is only 0.25°. So, to get 4 degrees of toe on the SCSL you can either go to the single dot out on the D block, single dot in on the C block, or double dot out on D with double dot in on C. I'll pass the info along so we can get the online manual updated.

Having said all that, even a quarter of a degree change is noticeable on the 10th scale. I would try just double dot out on the D or double dot in on the C. I would go in on the C as I always prefer a narrower pivot.

Thanks for the clarification, I’ll just start with a .25 degree and try that first.

So I just realized there's a mistake the SCSL manual by reading your post. The chart posted above is correct for our 8th scale vehicles but it is not correct for our 10th scale line. On the 10th scale line, each single dot is only 0.5° and each double dot is only 0.25°. So, to get 4 degrees of toe on the SCSL you can either go to the single dot out on the D block, single dot in on the C block, or double dot out on D with double dot in on C. I'll pass the info along so we can get the online manual updated.

Having said all that, even a quarter of a degree change is noticeable on the 10th scale. I would try just double dot out on the D or double dot in on the C. I would go in on the C as I always prefer a narrower pivot.
I was so wondering about this very subject when building, and thought something was changed to the SCT410SL inserts.
Thanks for the clarification.

Recent Popular Liked

Back