• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410.3 Racing is finally back on ... setup problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. SCT410
Driving Style
Racer
Hey Friends!! Been a while but that’s because WE ARE RACING !!!. That said I’ve got a loose on exit problem I am struggling to tune out. 15-15-7 for the diffs, turned my punch down, Ackerman in the centre position , 40f 35r for shocks, green f - pink b Front toe to .5deg out. Track is watered but med to loose. Bumpy ride height.
Damn thing drives like its 2wd. Any suggestions ? Got a points race on the weekend and need to get these lap time’s down.

T Buggy - 3.5 deg in the back. Went to a softer spring and laid the shock down a bit. Camber link in and down a hole to try for more gain in the corner.
That’s what I’ve done so far.

Heavy Bag - I got tires for days. Blockades for the morning and Holeshot 3.0 for when things get a bit more groovy. Have had full sway bar set on order .... but you know how that goes these days. Thinking about testing with no sway bar in the back.
Cheers

Recent Popular Liked

Back