• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Race weekend #2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe S.

Reaction score
Race weekend #2 with the ET410 in the books! Truck felt amazing this weekend. I took the 48p ET spur and swapped it for the EB 32p spur. It made it alot easier to gear and I already have an arsonal of pinions for it. Currently running 81/22, might even go up one more “23t” on the pinion. Had problems with the rear getting loose so I laid the rear shocks in and switched to the orange springs f/r and it solved the problem. The track was so dry and so high bite that the set of new positrons I ran are now slicks. I didn’t have any problems with the ball cups popping off this go around. Possibly just had to get the “new” out of it. This is a great little truck. Super easy to drive and even having a 10.5 it is snappy. Anyone out there thinking of getting one and able to run it at their local track don’t hesitate! It was so much fun!

Recent Popular Liked

Back