• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Race Vs Bash?!

Tekin Vs Castle

• Tekin RX8 & T8

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Castle MMX8S & 1520

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvilT

Reaction score
Polar opposites but both have their appeal…

ET48 2.0 will never see true racing but will get track time as well as park

Lightweight power Vs Heavyweight power

Tekin RX8 & T8 Vs MMX8s & 1520

I need to make the decision soon 🤔

I guess that depends on your expectations and experience. I went rx8 / t8 4038 2250kv on my mt410 and I don’t even understand how people run a 1520 and 6S. I can’t even go full trigger till the truck is at 80% speed or else I’m on the back bumper. Again, mt410 so your longer WB will help with the wheelies but just trying to describe the kind of power the rx8 / t8 combo does deliver.

some people think that’s weak sauce and that’s fine, for me it’s more than plenty.

I would go with a 1/8 scale electronics and keep it light um running a Hobbystar 4076 2000 kv and max8 esc it’s perfect to me 65 mph on pavement hard to get full trigger without flipping over any more power would be useless other than to brag in my opinion. If you want a overpowered pig build a Arrma full of aluminum these are just my opinions. I am so impressed with the ET I got a EB in today can’t wait to get it going. Um running 6s also

I have the Tekin RX8 / T8 combo in every one of my 1/8 rigs, including both my EB48.4 and 2.0, ET48.3 and SCT410.3. The 48 2.0 and SCT currently have the 1900kv motors, the 48.4 has the 2650kv as I mostly run that one on foams for high speed fun, and the ET48.3 has the longer 2250kv T8 truggy motor. I never run 6s in the buggies other than for triple digit fun with the .4, and with the et48.3 setup 6s is far more power than I can ever use so Ive never considered adding more. I have the same two setups setups in the new TLR buggy and truggy also with the same great results.

Well I’ve decided to go RX8 and T8, either the 2000kv or 2250kv

Recent Popular Liked

Back