• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Newbie here from Toronto area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTF MIKE

Reaction score
Hello everyone I’m new to the Tekno forum. But been on the arrma forum for quite awhile. Just wanted to say that I just ordered an et48.3 today. I’m pretty pumped about it. I’m trying to get the mumba monster x 2200kv combo but it’s back ordered everywhere. So I’m going to use my back up blx185 and my hobbystar 1600kv motor for now. I heard I should get some flanged bearings I’m the diffs any idea where to get them? Also is there any upgrades I should do b4 running it? I’m not going to beat it like my outcast and Kraton

Hello everyone I’m new to the Tekno forum. But been on the arrma forum for quite awhile. Just wanted to say that I just ordered an et48.3 today. I’m pretty pumped about it. I’m trying to get the mumba monster x 2200kv combo but it’s back ordered everywhere. So I’m going to use my back up blx185 and my hobbystar 1600kv motor for now. I heard I should get some flanged bearings I’m the diffs any idea where to get them? Also is there any upgrades I should do b4 running it? I’m not going to beat it like my outcast and Kraton

Doesn’t feel like an absolute MUST DO upgrade, especially if you have braces in place to reduce the flex.

Enjoy the build!

Recent Popular Liked

Back