• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

New Production of MT410 Specific Pro-Line Bash Armor Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jron

Reaction score
I'm in the process of building out a new MT410 and like many, was pretty bummed about the selection of quality body kits for the MT410 given how well the truck sells.

On a whim, I reached out to Pro-Line to see if anything was in the works. To my surprise, they actually called me and were really receptive to the idea. They are going to bring it up in their monthly meeting and wanted me to reach out to the community to see if the demand was there for a new Bash Armor MT410 specific body. I'll be sharing this thread with them in the next couple days so if anyone is interested in a body, please let me know. I'm in for two.

Please tell your friends to post here too. I don't have facebook and I'm sure there are a few MT410/Tekno groups out there :)

Last edited:
For me it would depend which style body they go with.

But if these new bashable proline bodies are any good then they will easily win sales over the "Russian" offerings that can often resemble potatoes and of course come in one solid colour only.....

I run the e-revo version of the bash armor body on my MT. Works great despite minor trimming required and looks awesome.

Would definitely get an MT version of that body.

I run the e-revo version of the bash armor body on my MT. Works great despite minor trimming required and looks awesome.

Would definitely get an MT version of that body.
I hadn't even heard of the Body Armor line until your post. Thanks! I was looking at the Russian bodies on e-bay. Given how old the existing body line-up is and how popular the MT410 still is; it seems like having a native truck body for the MT410 would sell well. I don't think anyone currently markets their body as specific to the MT410. Pro-Line was talking about marketing it as an MT410 body and would ask permission to do so. A simple truck body with no fitting required would be wonderful IMO.

I hadn't even heard of the Body Armor line until your post. Thanks! I was looking at the Russian bodies on e-bay. Given how old the existing body line-up is and how popular the MT410 still is; it seems like having a native truck body for the MT410 would sell well. I don't think anyone currently markets their body as specific to the MT410. Pro-Line was talking about marketing it as an MT410 body and would ask permission to do so. A simple truck body with no fitting required would be wonderful IMO.
I love this idea. I have a Proline body armor for my SCT and it’s a beast.

remember we can not paint these body’s so we lose the custom touch most of us give our body’s. if they can make a high quality/multiple option decal sheet that comes with it that would be awesome 😎

keep use posted

I'm in the process of building out a new MT410 and like many, was pretty bummed about the selection of quality body kits for the MT410 given how well the truck sells.

On a whim, I reached out to Pro-Line to see if anything was in the works. To my surprise, they actually called me and were really receptive to the idea. They are going to bring it up in their monthly meeting and wanted me to reach out to the community to see if the demand was there for a new Bash Armor MT410 specific body. I'll be sharing this thread with them in the next couple days so if anyone is interested in a body, please let me know. I'm in for two.

Please tell your friends to post here too. I don't have facebook and I'm sure there are a few MT410/Tekno groups out there :)
I’m interested in a body that’s the one thing that’s kept me from getting a mt410 nothing looks quite right on them that would be great to have a specific body for the mt410.

I love this idea. I have a Proline body armor for my SCT and it’s a beast.

remember we can not paint these body’s so we lose the custom touch most of us give our body’s. if they can make a high quality/multiple option decal sheet that comes with it that would be awesome 😎

keep use posted
I second the multiple decal sheet option!

There are numerous bodies, ProLine included that fit the MT410 properly. As long as the wheelbase of the body is fairly close to the wheelbase of the truck Ive found that they look and fit fine. I have never purchased any of the "bash" bodies simply because I always do custom paint jobs on mine so the solid white or whatever color they offer is not for me. I would simply prefer that manufactures offered thier bodies in a super thick lexan option as Ive found that the thicker bodies hold up better. I picked up a couple extra JConcepts bodies to try for each of my TLR SCTE 3.0, 22T 4.0, 22x4, Tekno ET410.2, EB410.2 and SCT410.3 and they were all thicker and have held up better than the originals as well as a couple other brands of aftermarket bodies Ive used. The lexan wings for the 1/10 buggies are super thick compared to everything other than the stock TLR wings that come with the kits and last a lot longer also.

Basically Im just wondering why companies just dont go with a thicker clear lexan over the pre colored style when making extra durable bodies.

I have the white brute body but it's made for the erevo. i modified for the mt410 and it's way better than the russian and way better than a reinforced with goo, etc. but the e-revo body doesn't look all that hot from the rear. Yeah. am definitely interested ! ! !

I'd be buying one. Trying to find a good body for these is a pain. Something that lasts would be nice.

I just use the old shoe goo and dry wall tape. I've managed to get the body pretty bullet proof as well as being not to heavy.
The one thing I have noticed is that the shoe goo will eat through Spaz stick paint and some times lifts the paint from the body. I have not had the issue with Tamiya polycarbonate paint.
But if you take the time and do it this way you are able to use any body that fits and I have been using the same 3 bodies now for over a year and a half.
Hope this helps.

I'd buy one too. Traditional bodies don't last very long even with shoe-goo/drywall taped with bedliner. Black/Silver/White would be good colors, definitely will need window stickers and other detailing.

Also maybe just an HD body? like a super thick lexan body. Delta Plastik makes 4mm thick speed run bodies. Proline could do the same but for truck bodies.

This is the best I can get the mt410 (copied it from here) body wise until something better comes along. Tried it all. you can flip this and let it roll for 40 ft and all you get is scratches on the top. I just really dislike the dam hole in the back!

Attachments

• 20210827_080053.png
    20210827_080053.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 293

I certainly would be if they will Ship to Australia.

Recent Popular Liked

Back