• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Looking for what spares to keep in the box.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMcThornbody

Reaction score
About to get an EB410 to race outdoor and indoors. (Mostly outside, with some indoor racing in the winter) So I'll be here with a build thread, I'm sure, and asking more questions. So the long and short.

The track I'm racing at doesn't have a huge 1/10 4wd class. Apparently hit or miss, and when it's low, they just mix them in with 4wd Short course. Open motor. However, there is not a hobby shop on site, and I can't depend on borrowing spares.

So, given this situation, what would you guys recommend I go ahead and keep in the box? What are the likely parts to snap? I'd like to get everything all at once, if I can. Thanks!

• Front arms
  • Bulk heads
  • Inner suspension arm pins
  • Steering rack (or upgrade to Trinity Steering rack)
  • Exotek rear captured suspension arm pins
  • Trinity Rear aluminum hub carrier
  • Vision Racing Products front/rear carbon towers (get the +3mm towers for indoor racing for lower ride height settings)
  • Aluminum shock caps
  • rear center drive shaft (this will pop out with nasty crashes if you run without the rear
  • chassis brace to get more chassis flex)
Have a couple spare lexan wings, be sure to use a dremel to round out any cuts so there are no sharp notches when you trim the wing so it will be less likely to crack.

Recent Popular Liked

Back