• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Howdy from Texas I'm about to get a SCT410 build going

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got to drive it yesterday, and not just in the shop.....

Well the guy I got it from shipped it with a 13T pinon (we all know that does not work) It appears that it was not driven with it in there. The funny lucky thing happened though. I happened to be at Indy raceway a couple weeks prior and while walking the track looking for a bottom spring cup for my Slash I found a Tekno 15T that someone lost... Got it in and rolling.

I primarily want to race this on the dirt. But there is a carpet track in my area. I have found the setup sheet for the Astroturf on the Tekno page. It says he cut 2 coils off the rear and 1 off the front. Has this been working for others also?

Are all the Tekno springs the same diameter? If so shouldnt I just get the shorter springs?

I think were going to try to race on the carpet next weekend (if there is enough to race)

Recent Popular Liked

Back