• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Hobbywing Max6 - Who is running one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbbowers

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. MT410
Driving Style
Basher
Anyone running the bigger Max6 with a longer can motor in their MT410? I have the wide game changer chassis so space is not an issue. For those that are, what motor/pinion do you recommend for the max6 setup?

So many people running this, wow! Lol

Anyone running the bigger Max6 with a longer can motor in their MT410? I have the wide game changer chassis so space is not an issue. For those that are, what motor/pinion do you recommend for the max6 setup?
Did you ever try it? I am thinking on getting the widened chassis and moving the esc to get the bigger motor with the 1650kv motor and a 19 tooth pinion. I think that'll work well.

I did it. With the center brace and a hobbywing 4985 the smallest pinion you can get on there is a 19. Also, you'll be drilling into the motor mount for the larger screws. I guess you could always cut into the brace a bit to get a smaller pinion on there. I like it with the 19 and usually run it on 6s. I'm still working on how I want my diffs, but I'll get there. The combo is a little wild, but with some trencher 3.8 pizza cutters it's plenty fun.

Recent Popular Liked

Back