• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Glamour shots 😎

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheez

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB48
  2. ET48
  3. MT410
  4. SCT410
Painted a couple of bodies for my MT410, wanted to share before they get beat up.
E3C4F498-DE74-4B7E-B285-F0442F1EF263.jpeg
E8B2DE67-C520-4673-ADA0-1B60FED65A3E.jpeg
3F6213EA-F259-462B-9407-81D292261A38.jpeg
7881711F-EB29-48A1-BD8D-FCFC3E658C8F.jpeg

Is that two different chevy bodies? The first one looks brown and the second one looks purple to me. Or is that some kind of magic paint? :)

Is that two different chevy bodies? The first one looks brown and the second one looks purple to me. Or is that some kind of magic paint? :)
Same body sir. Yes it is “magic “paint.😉

Spaz Stix Multi Color Change Spray Paint Gold/Orange/Purple/Red (3.5oz)​

It is amazing in sunshine! It is backed with several layers of black.

Nice lookin! How do the diffs handle 3.8’s?
Only taken out the one time so far. The diffs seemed to be fine, the plastic servo horn however was not up to the task. This is my favorite spot, it’s great for my EB48 2.0 and SCT 410 but not ideal for the MT410. There are a couple of nice jumps but I think the track took its toll on the servo horn.
BTW, not my video. I’m still working on making my own.

Only taken out the one time so far. The diffs seemed to be fine, the plastic servo horn however was not up to the task. This is my favorite spot, it’s great for my EB48 2.0 and SCT 410 but not ideal for the MT410. There are a couple of nice jumps but I think the track took its toll on the servo horn.
BTW, not my video. I’m still working on making my own.
Nice bash-racing site!

Here is where we go to play with the buddies: https://goo.gl/maps/vLjqENJXscvFHWrWA

This is a local group in Los Angeles if you're interested: https://www.facebook.com/groups/southbayrc

Recent Popular Liked

Back