• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

410.3 Give me the broom, we're cleaning up now!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carolinagator

Reaction score
Second race in a points series and I sweep it again. My truck is getting much faster. I highly recommend ditching the stock springs in favor of the low frequency springs. Unless you're bashing only of course.

I'm starting to think that the LF springs are better suited for low grip conditions and the SF springs do well in medium to high grip for me.

I'm starting to think that the LF springs are better suited for low grip conditions and the SF springs do well in medium to high grip for me.
Did you cut the kit springs? I couldn't even get the ride height set right with my kit springs. I've been thinking of cutting my front springs trying them again.

Did you cut the kit springs? I couldn't even get the ride height set right with my kit springs. I've been thinking of cutting my front springs trying them again.

No sir, I would never cut any springs, very important to order the proper length springs for the kit, also curious what ride height you are trying to set?

I've been running 23mm front and 25mm rear lately

No sir, I would never cut any springs, very important to order the proper length springs for the kit, also curious what ride height you are trying to set?

I've been running 23mm front and 25mm rear lately
25mm front and rear.

With the stock springs adjusted all the up, I couldn't get below 33mm up front. My kit springs were 70mm long up front. The replacement LF spring is 57mm.

The LF rear springs are shorter than the kit spring, but I could achieve 25mm ride height with them.

25mm front and rear.

With the stock springs adjusted all the up, I couldn't get below 33mm up front. My kit springs were 70mm long up front. The replacement LF spring is 57mm.

The LF rear springs are shorter than the kit spring, but I could achieve 25mm ride height with them.

something isn't right, will you please post a pic of your front end?

I've got at least 15mm of exposed threads above my shock collars on the front to get 23mm ride height with pink springs.

something isn't right, will you please post a pic of your front end?

I've got at least 15mm of exposed threads above my shock collars on the front to get 23mm ride height with pink springs.
Well, it's in pieces now getting a detailed cleaning and inspection. Soon as I reassemble I will.

This is what came in the kit;
https://www.teknorc.com/shop/tkr6036-shock-spring-set-front-1-5x8-5t-70mm/

And this is what I'm running;
https://www.teknorc.com/shop/tkr6106-lf-shock-spring-set-front-1-6x9-0-4-91lbin-57mm-orange/

Notice the difference in the length of the spring.

maybe try laying your shocks down to where they are using 1-B holes on the tower-arms respectively

maybe try laying your shocks down to where they are using 1-B holes on the tower-arms respectively
There were initially laid down as per the assembly instructions. I however like them in hole 2. The ride height was tall when they were laid down too.

Recent Popular Liked

Back