• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Freshly done

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a2lowvw

Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. EB410
  2. ET48
  3. ET410
  4. MT410
  5. SCT410
Just finished the Et build and waiting for the Eb to show up. Built for outdoor dirt mod class with a Xr10 Pro 6.5t combo. The Eb will likely be built for a stock 13.5 class for outdoor carpet. If we enjoy the racing side of the hobby maybe I’ll add a couple 1/8 scale Tekno’s to the stable.

F350B969-A668-4D2F-9ED5-D5C438A30C8D.jpeg

Just finished the Et build and waiting for the Eb to show up. Built for outdoor dirt mod class with a Xr10 Pro 6.5t combo. The Eb will likely be built for a stock 13.5 class for outdoor carpet. If we enjoy the racing side of the hobby maybe I’ll add a couple 1/8 scale Tekno’s to the stable.

View attachment 8298
She has that cool 50’s look with the light blue 😀I like I like

View attachment 8298
I love the color!

I had taped out a pattern for the roof above the base of the windows that I was going to do in pink and white but after laying the color along the bottom of the body I pulled all the tape off and decided to just do it the single color. The color is Tamiya PS-32 which is Corsa Grey. Color changes quite a bit from a blue grey to a green grey. I have some pink DE Speedlines on the way and I added a pink Hobbywing sticker on each side.

If it hasn’t been noted the Traxxas Rally wheels fit the Et410.2 just fine and work well for general hooning. These were a fairly cheap option to keep my good tires in decent shape.
D0894DCE-8548-48D3-9F38-A9DD85136AD5.jpeg

Recent Popular Liked

Back