• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Found weak link in MT410 - need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freelosophy

Reaction score
My pretty proline Silverado body looks like hell while my mt410 is begging for more jumps. The body is the weak link, ok I beat the crap out of it but still its the thing that breaks. So is the russian body for 85 bucks the only alternative?

In the past I have taken shoe-goo and drywall tape to line the inside of the body.

But be warned shoe-goo is not fun to use and your hands will end up a mess. Also I have had it start to mess up the paint due to the chemical reaction. But it works well and holds up

also I have used Gorilla Tap not as strong as 1st option but quick and EZ

On Wednesday my proline armor bash body showed up and I have to say that thing is a beast and should take a beating

Yeah, done the fiber glass tape and shoe-goo. drop two tubes on the proline body while it was brand new. It did take a beating but still breaks. Pls let me know about proline armor body . . . heard conflicting things about it on you tube. Anybpdy had a russian indestructible body for a while and can say good or bad as far it breaking goes.

I have a russian body on mine and i have one on my team magic as well. They dont look the best, but it is miles better than any other bodies i've had. Not broken either of them. Would highly recommend for a proper basher that doesn't care how it looks on a shelf. They do a decent range of colours as well.

orderes a russian body after all, hope I don't regret it.

I actually just bought the rcmaniacs raptor body myself today. Can't wait to get it, just anxious to see how long it takes to show up lol. I had purchased a Dusty motors dust guard for my Kraton that didn't fit and reached out to them, they sent me a new one that never got installed haha but they are in Lithuania and it took a month to receive that

My pretty proline Silverado body looks like hell while my mt410 is begging for more jumps. The body is the weak link, ok I beat the crap out of it but still its the thing that breaks. So is the russian body for 85 bucks the only alternative?
I used the Arrma NERO 6s body with 5/16 nylon thread rod twisted through the stock body post Holes with nylon nuts to hold in place... beat the living hell out of it... the fazon is on my current 410/ET hybrid... beefy lexan

6F4D26EC-2AC0-4C22-8148-31C57FF835EA.png

I just got the indestructible body from Russia, it took a couple of weeks. Can't understand why, the expected delivery date was September but am not complaining just surprised. I looked closer at the body situation and what's happening to my body is breaking from the rear. Apparently cartwheeling and landing on the roof, front and rear bumpers don't seem to hurt the MT410 but the body is cracked at the beginning of the rear fender on both sides. The problem is that the wheelie bar from TBone collapses and hits the rear upper shock mounts and crushes the body under it. Am going to try to stiffen up the wheelie bar before installing the indestructible body. I suspect others have been here before, any ideas . . . . I'll let you know what I come up with.

so am looking closer and see that I busted the rear left upper shock cap. Looks like the wheelie bar hit it when I noob landed on my rear end and cracked it. Here's a short clip of what am talking about. Wheelie bar needs to be reinforced so it doesn't bend as much. Any one been here before? sorry mp4 file wouldn't upload.

so am looking closer and see that I busted the rear left upper shock cap. Looks like the wheelie bar hit it when I noob landed on my rear end and cracked it. Here's a short clip of what am talking about. Wheelie bar needs to be reinforced so it doesn't bend as much. Any one been here before? sorry mp4 file wouldn't upload.
You can replace the shock caps with metal. I know it is one of those areas where they cheaped out on the mt410.

Recent Popular Liked

Back