• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

ET48 Dust Cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Tekno RC's
  1. ET48
Driving Style
Basher
So as I drive my ET and Kraton side by side, I notice how much less crap is in the chassis on the Kraton versus the ET when I’m done. Arrma really did a good job of designing those front guards. They do a great job of keeping crap out of the chassis.

Anyway, I want to start using a dust cover but I can’t seem to find one that is fitted for the ET. Anyone know where I can find a fitted dust cover? I know Dusty Motors has a universal kit but I would like to go with fitted if possible.

From what I remember all Arrma does is raise the front guards to keep the front tires from flinging dirt into the chassis. Maybe a cheap set of rear mud guards bolted to each corner to raise the height?

I’m going to see if I can’t make these fit. They work great on my Kraton.

5A1F4A9E-AA58-4AAD-ACA8-EB2B0D5045F6.png

Sorry for digging this thread out and bringing it back to the surface.

@Mongoose did you end up using those Kraton mud guards?

I’m considering crafting my own protection too. Would like to avoid mesh as it creates a lot heat for the electronics. (I run Dusty Motors on my Traxxas stuff)

20191029_125404.jpg
20191029_125609.jpg
20191029_125440.jpg

Ebay shroud. Slightly short but, hey, two zippers. ??

Only for autumn/winter/spring bashing. :sneaky:
Must get an uncut body too so I can keep stuff out as much as possible.

Recent Popular Liked

Back