• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Et410.2 announced!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skywnsgml

Reaction score
Just posted on tekno.com

interesting few upgrades are added. Going to have to pre order one now. :)

Nice catch. I wonder if the new ET48 2.0 will come soon after. Thats what I've been holding out for. Although I think the ET410.2 will be a nice little truggy to have as well.

I'm so glad Tekno decided to keep this little truggy going and bumped it up to the next level. I can't wait for people to get their hands on one of these. Even if someone is not racing, the ET410 makes a great little basher.

I'm so glad Tekno decided to keep this little truggy going and bumped it up to the next level. I can't wait for people to get their hands on one of these. Even if someone is not racing, the ET410 makes a great little basher.

I was curious if anyone actually bashed these and set them up for it. this is a cool 1/10 truck for sure.

I was curious if anyone actually bashed these and set them up for it. this is a cool 1/10 truck for sure.
Always heard those small truggies are a blast to drive and race if not the best Tekno vehicle. Not too sure about bashing though.

Always heard those small truggies are a blast to drive and race if not the best Tekno vehicle. Not too sure about bashing though.
I have mine set up for off road, I really don't like the term "bash" but I definitely test their strengths. With that said yes they are Tekno tough whether you are racing or bashing. Remember they are not as tough as the 1/8 Tekno.

I have mine set up for off road, I really don't like the term "bash" but I definitely test their strengths. With that said yes they are Tekno tough whether you are racing or bashing. Remember they are not as tough as the 1/8 Tekno.
True statement: push to the limits. The new arms and thicker hinge pins are a necessity. Before that I was carrying around 4 spares in my bag. I haven't had a chance to sneak it into the skate park yet. It 'will' be a blast. ;-) Anyone else find it entertaining to back flip off trees? The ET410 is insane. Run trenchers at an outdoor track in the wet spring or fall: incredible.

Attachments

• 123_1.jpeg
    123_1.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 180
  • 123_1(2).jpeg
    123_1(2).jpeg
    161.5 KB · Views: 220

Recent Popular Liked

Back