• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

ESC Motor Connection Wires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mattcity

Reaction score
Currently have my ESC hard wired to my Motor on my EB48 2.0 as in the photo.
wondering about changing to some sort of connectors on each end, allow me to swap out esc or motor easily if needed. Had an ESC go on me a the track at the weekend, had to swap to my JQ back up car.
Any thoughts, Pros, Cons of doing this?

IMG_1542.jpeg

@Mattcity direct connection is in theory going to be better in terms of less resistance. That said, I am personally a fan of bullet connectors for this application for the very reason you mention - being able to quickly and easily swap the ESC or motor.

The MGM ESC/Lehner motor I purchased for my MT410 came with bullet style connectors. I agree with WoodiE. Probably not much of an issue.

Thanks Guys, Going to go with MRT60 connectors, might take a while but will trow some pics up.

Thanks Guys, Going to go with MRT60 connectors, might take a while but will trow some pics up.
What's an MRT connector? Google doesn't show.

I must say, that solder joint makes me feel better about my soldering skills ;-)

apologies MR60

Recent Popular Liked

Back