• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

Emulsion shock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubbag60

Reaction score
Is anyone running the emulsion shocks and if so what are your thoughts? Tracks I run on are high bite blue grooved outdoor, with good size jumps.

Attachments

• 3E430CE0-00BD-455D-83A6-38EF92342B66.jpeg
    3E430CE0-00BD-455D-83A6-38EF92342B66.jpeg
    244.5 KB · Views: 129
I went emulsion on the SCT but haven't had it on track yet. Of the Tekno line I got the EB410 first which came with emulsion caps. I got the MT410 after that which came with bladders. Of the four shocks I could only get one to not leak out of the cap. I redid the other three shocks four or five times and gave up and went emulsion. When I got the SCT I didn't even try the bladders and went straight to emulsion. I don't know what it is about these but I have other brands and sizes with bladders that I have no problem with.
From what I've seen over the years the debate between the two is like arguing over tighty whities and boxers. As far as maintenance and changing fluids I've come to prefer emulsion

Thanks for the info 🤙🏿

Recent Popular Liked

Back