• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

EB410 Chassis Center bracing keeps breaking.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IdahoTexan

Reaction score
I keep braking the center chassis bracing towards the front. I have had 3 break in the last 3 weeks. It's not like I am jumping it 30 feet in the air either.

We have a local indoor clay track. I am thinking about adding TJR carbon fiber supports for the center bracing?

20210826_072820.jpg
20210826_072832.jpg

Ive never had that happen on either of my EB410.2 or ET410.2. The chassis has to flex quite a bit to break that brace. Nose diving some landings?

I keep braking the center chassis bracing towards the front. I have had 3 break in the last 3 weeks. It's not like I am jumping it 30 feet in the air either.

We have a local indoor clay track. I am thinking about adding TJR carbon fiber supports for the center bracing?

View attachment 7446View attachment 7447
I think there is an alloy one you can get. I think it’s for the ET, but might be the same. The plastic one on Amain was compatible with both. I see carbon fiber upgrades on your front and rear. They might be transferring too much shock to the plastic. I broke mine, but it was 3 years old and many races. Take a look and see if that alloy one will work.

Recent Popular Liked

Back