• Welcome to Tekno RC Forums! Are you a Tekno RC fan? If so you're in luck as you've have arrived to the biggest and best Tekno RC community.

Come join our community and ask your questions, show off your Tekno RCs and share your experience!

EB410.2 Carpet/Astro Shock Towers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ellysium

Reaction score
First off I am aware the EB410.2 is not a platform meant for high traction. I have seen some parts, mainly the shock towers available to get a lower ride height. But I cant seem to find them for sale anywhere. If anyone here knows where I might still be able to get them it would be very much appreciated! :D

VRP used to make them, try contacting them to see if they might make you a special set.

Even with the low ride height I never could get my EB410 to be competitive on turf, I picked up a full lap on a 22 sec hot lap track after I switched from the EB410 to PR 401R and that was with all the high grip tuning options that were available!

VRP used to make them, try contacting them to see if they might make you a special set.

Even with the low ride height I never could get my EB410 to be competitive on turf, I picked up a full lap on a 22 sec hot lap track after I switched from the EB410 to PR 401R and that was with all the high grip tuning options that were available!
Thanks for the reply :D It definitely is a tough car to on turf. Where did you buy the PR Racing buggy? I know they have a budget 2wd buggy but could never find a place to pick one up

Thanks for the reply :D It definitely is a tough car to on turf. Where did you buy the PR Racing buggy? I know they have a budget 2wd buggy but could never find a place to pick one up
The RC Pro Shop has become the exclusive distributor for PR Racing USA:
https://shop.thercproshop.com/pr-racing?fc=245

I had picked up a sponsorship with them a few years back but moved over to HB Racing about a year ago and I plan to get the new HB wheeler when it's released this coming winter.

Here's my thread on the 401R to get an idea of their quality:
I still own the 401R but seldom race it as 1/10 racing has died off in my area, ironically I'll be racing my 401R tonight at SDRC, just visiting SoCal for a concert I plan to attend this weekend :)

The RC Pro Shop has become the exclusive distributor for PR Racing USA:
https://shop.thercproshop.com/pr-racing?fc=245

I had picked up a sponsorship with them a few years back but moved over to HB Racing about a year ago and I plan to get the new HB wheeler when it's released this coming winter.

Here's my thread on the 401R to get an idea of their quality:
I still own the 401R but seldom race it as 1/10 racing has died off in my area, ironically I'll be racing my 401R tonight at SDRC, just visiting SoCal for a concert I plan to attend this weekend :)
Amazing, thank you so much for all the help it is very much appreciated! Best of luck :D

Recent Popular Liked

Back